- Full Time
Job DescriptionThe organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
WarnerMedia is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to play a pivotal role in elevating our CRM & lifecycle practice.
Based in Turkey and reporting to the Senior CRM Manager for Lifecycle & CRM located in Lisbon, you will drive growth for our direct-to-consumer platform by leveraging your experience with CRM automation, customer retention activities and tactical marketing analysis. Your outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team and passion for driving results will have a large impact on the success story of D2C in EMEA, and will assist in decreasing churn, increasing conversion, and improving the customer lifetime value.
The ideal candidate thrives in international, dynamic and a fast-moving environment and is an experienced, bold, multi-faceted and innovative CRM & lifecycle expert with strong communication skills who thinks strategically, analytically, and creatively.
You will have a European role and will work closely with the CRM team, and other departments spanning Creative Services, BI, Growth Marketing, Distribution, Product Development, Programming, Customer Service and PR across Europe.
• Define and implement end-to-end lifecycle strategies and tactics focused on retention and customer growth
• Develop new use cases and design automated programs supported and inspired by data to maximize customer lifetime value
• Plan and execute retention initiatives across email, push and in-app notifications through automation, custom audiences, journeys and customer lifecycle stages
• Create briefs and partner with the creative services team to ensure the output is aligned with the business objectives
• Define a test and learn strategy to optimize communications effectiveness across channels and programs
• Measure performance and develop reports for CRM programs; Work closely with data and analytics teams to track and optimize customer retention, loyalty, and reactivation
• Collaborate with other growth marketing areas to support and develop cross-channel initiatives
• Collaborate with product to enhance customer experience and engagement throughout their end-to-end journey on the platform
• Demonstrated experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing, and multi-channel programs
• Excellent understanding of email, push notification and In-app notifications, from a B2C subscription-oriented business
• Proven work experience with a Marketing Automation Tool (Braze or similar)
• Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc
• Skilled in digital marketing, including targeting/segmentation, A/B testing, and optimization for conversion and engagement
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working both strategically and tactically
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers
and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of
voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO,
TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long
been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is
essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our
society and the world around us. Together with other production companies,
networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry,
WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the
LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in
greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join
WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our
commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8910q-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.