The Business Operations team builds connective tissue for HBO Max, empowering our cross-functional partners with the tools, processes, and structure they need to do their best work. On the daily, we partner across all teams in the organization to enhance processes, drive efficiency, and create visibility. We are versatile, flexible, and diplomatic, proactively identifying opportunities to support our cross-functional partners by improving BAU operations and tackling new strategic initiatives in an ever-evolving environment.
The Business Operations Manager (EMEA Publishing, Nordics) is the lead responsible for the content scheduling, uploading, and placement of assets and publishing QA for all EMEA Nordic content. They will understand the editorial strategy, execute the editorial content vision, and be responsible for performing the product publishing process for HBO Max, EMEA.
Fluency in English and one of the following languages is required for this role - Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian.
Biz Ops' role and scope will evolve as the business does - adaptability and a wholehearted willingness to pivot and take on whatever is needed is essential.
• The lead for EMEA Nordic content is ultimately responsible for scheduling, publishing, and uploading of assets for all HBO Max content within the internal HBO Max scheduling tool.
• Engage with the editorial team and project managers to receive content prioritization / placement and schedule / place content and campaigns.
• Work within the scheduling tool to create strategy and business requirements for the tech team, solution workarounds, and move the strategic vision forward.
• Contribute within a strong team of strategists to maintain the publishing schedule.
• 3+ years of experience in product publishing / QA / 24-7 live support/ Merchandising with experience working in scheduling tools, ideally at an entertainment media company.
• Must speak English and at least one of the following fluently - Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian.
• Extensive experience in content publishing, preferably in streaming, across all devices and operating systems.
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD, AVOD, and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Extensive experience executing scheduling vision.
• Self-motivated and accountable, capable of anticipating needs.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• 4-year degree, or equal experience.
The Nice to Haves
• Passionate about entertainment. You are genuinely passionate about TV shows or movies, particularly Young Adult content.
• Possess deep understanding of personalization space and video streaming industry.
• Highly organized with deep attention to detail.
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes.
• Comfortable in a small, lean team that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw803y-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.