Ensures the high quality of our product in HBO Max for LATAM. Enjoys the area of software quality assurance and has demonstrated the capacity to adapt to new environments, learn new technologies, communicate with people of different backgrounds and always be willing to do more than the usual QA activities in order to help improve the quality of the product. Requires a dynamic agile engineering mindset, patience and persistence to solve complex problems, ability to get things done quickly but thoughtfully, and strong engineering skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzes User Stories, create new test cases, complete regressions, identify gaps and constantly participate in QA and overall process improvements
• Provides reports of issues
• Communicates with QA Manager and other QA Specialist to ensure we have the correct test coverage for the different products and platforms requiring QA Certification
• Follows up on issues reported in production once the software is release and cover the gaps identifies when completing the analysis of these issues
• Provides support to other teams to make sure they have the necessary information to test our application for different purposes such as UAT, UI/UX related issues, Support among others
• Verifies quality acceptance of web-based, client-server and mobile applications across multi-platform environments
• Assists in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
• Interacts with non-technical users and are able to relate high level concepts, as well as, very detailed functional information
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
• Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
• 2 or more years' experience as QA Specialist working with multiple test management tools and different software development methodologies including Agile
• Experience using test management tools
• Proven track record in quality assurance working with large, complex software applications with high performance, scalability, and reliability demands
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Strong customer focus and business value judgment
• Strong bias for action and ''get it done'' attitude
• Strong analytical skills
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx5bk-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.