Franchise & Marketing Coordinator
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
As Campaign Asset Coordinator you will assist the Campaign Asset Manager to QC and deliver all marketing assets to both internal and external partners both at the start of campaigns-ensuring all assets are available- and at the end to ensure all final assets are trafficked accordingly. The ideal candidate has experience managing photography and creative libraries within the entertainment space. He or she must be highly organized with a passion for marketing, photography, and cinematic content. The assets you will work with are the foundational content that our Original Series and Marketing campaigns are built on. With an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of an asset, you will help develop effective strategies for efficient sharing with the BAU & Testing pod. You will also act as a champion and administrator for the in-house digital asset management system and ensure the Paid Media Pod has the most up to date assets, sourcing video & key art for both small and large scale campaigns. You will work within a creative pod structure, which includes the Design Program Manager, Project Manager, Creative Director & creatives. This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Design Management.
• Assist in the management of creative delivery and act as the gatekeeper of high-quality creative.
• Work closely with creative and campaign managers ensuring asset management requirements are in place before campaign development begins.
• Proactively source key art, trailers, social videos, and other assets available from Originals teams and library content based on the Agile calendar and upcoming campaigns.
• Assist in the on-boarding of external creative agencies on how to properly file name and deliver all creative assets.
• Create sharing folders and permissions for creative collaboration during WIP phase.
• Assist in the QC all final assets ensuring each asset is built to specifications, branding is correct, and proper file naming and metadata have been inputted.
• Assist in the ingest and curation of final assets into Creative Traffic Doc for the media agency to push live.
• Communicate to in-house & external when assets are available, downloaded assets have been revised, and assets are no longer available for use.
• Coordinate with other Asset Coordinators to ensure synchronicity across pods.
• Manage all categorizing and archiving of raw & final assets.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio/ prior experience in digital asset management for publicity, marketing, or entertainment.
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• 1-2 years of creative services experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience administering DAM
• Experience with metadata input, organizing a large number of files, hi-res file transmissions (FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions and database reporting.
• Understanding of the creative production process and terminology.
• Understanding of photography including file formats and terminology.
• A creative problem solver.
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, organized and a team player.
• Problem-solving skills and good follow-through essential.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands