The Tier 3 - Social & Community Support Expert is a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within the WarnerMedia Direct to Customer organization directly working on HBO Max. They will have an integral role in providing advanced support to our customers via App Stores, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and other social channels, specializing in handling inquiries that cannot be solved by frontline social support advocates.
This individual will be a core contributor within the CX Community Team and will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure complex escalations and sensitive communications sourced through social channels are surfaced, triaged, and tracked until a resolution is achieved. The ideal candidate will possess technical chops, strong written communication skills that can adapt to social style/tone of voice, and experience providing exceptional customer service. They will have the ability to resolve complex issues with professionalism and poise. They will work closely within the CX Community Team and coordinate with core Tier 3 (Advanced Support) team, extended social teams, and general CX team to continuously challenge/define/refine what excellence means and continuously deliver on these goals to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and support.
*Remote/Virtual Opportunity - In looking to adapt to the needs of a growing 24/7 business, we are open to candidates working remotely/virtually. This remote opportunity would require the flexibility to support on-call rotations on holidays and support one of the following shifts.
• Actively monitor key social and community channels, helping to quickly respond to social inquiries that need immediate assistance, as well as identify and guide potentially sensitive conversations to a swift resolution
• Work closely with customers to troubleshoot and understand the issue they are requesting support with.
• Responsible for documenting detailed reproduction steps and customer information to assist internal support teams in resolving issues.
• Help track and identify trends across social channels, based on conversation topics, locations, and other noticeable patterns to identify emerging issues
• Able to act as backup for frontline support teams across all community channels and tiers, as needed (App Stores, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, and more), serving as the initial escalation point for support tickets escalated from Tiers 1/2 and ensure that individual tickets are guided through to resolution
• Maintain subject matter expert status on all HBO products/services, across all support platforms
• Able to communicate and escalate issues effectively while communicating professionally with senior leadership, executives, and other VIPs in digital meetings, email, and other mediums
• Escalate high-profile customer issues to appropriate CX leadership and stakeholder partners to quickly identify and deliver approved resolution and messaging steps
• Work closely with CX Community Manager to help identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and process/policy alignment across community channels
• Follow internal best practices to ensure Tier 3 responsibilities are maintained and knowledge remains current, including remaining current with latest social media best practices
• Ensure existing product information and Customer and Agent-facing support content is continuously maintained and up-to-date and surfacing product issues/feedback to design and development teams
• Degree in technology, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience and demonstrated expertise
• Exceptional communication skills, with demonstrated aptitude with social writing with experience providing support via Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and other social channels.
• 2-3 years customer service experience at a comparable B2C brand, preferably in media, entertainment, technology, or hospitality and supporting streaming media or equivalent technologies
• Experience with social media management tools (spredfast, sprinklr, others) preferred
• Methodically investigate and resolve complex technical support issues, as reported by Customers and Partners
• Clearly define problems, analyze data, and recommend short-term workarounds, while simultaneously representing issues accurately to extended teams for resolution
• Comfortable generating and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data to diagnose customer feedback, team performance, and identify actionable improvement opportunities
• Able to break down and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, and other social media
• Familiarity and comfort with consumer streaming devices such as Apple TV, Roku, iOS devices, Android TV/mobile, more
• Excel in both customer service and technical support scenarios
• Able to handle multiple priorities, using proper urgency when needed
• Demonstrate a keen sense of accountability and autonomy for effectively completing all required tasks
• Able to consistently represent HBO in a professional manner
• Occasionally travel to deliver or receive training
• Able to adapt to the needs of a growing 24/7 business, including the flexibility to support on-call rotations and work both daytime, evening, holiday, or overnight hours.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55y51-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.