Reporting to the Senior Acquisitions Manager this role this role supports Warner Media Kids' EMEA team in identifying and securing 3rd party acquisitions and co-productions for WM's EMEA platforms, specifically HBO Max, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito.
This role is responsible for liaising with 3rd party producers and distributors to source avails and content materials as well as with internal WM editorial teams to review materials and identify priorities. They will support the Senior Acquisitions Manager in all stages of the negotiation and licensing process.
• Liaise with 3rd party producers and distributors to source content avails and materials. Support the internal acquisitions review process working closely with local editorial teams to get feedback. Take pitches as required.
• Support the Senior Acquisitions Manager through all stages of the content licensing and negotiation and process, liaising with internal legal, finance, syndication and editorial teams as required and managing all administrative work (PAAFs, deal summaries, contracts, Pos, invoices, dubbing access etc.)
• Actively research and track kids content trends on all owned and third party platforms (VOD, linear, apps, games etc) regularly reporting findings to line manager and the wider Kids EMEA team.
• Provide administrative support to the wider team, preparing documentation for licensing events and markets, scheduling meetings and calls, arranging pitch sessions, scheduling travel as required. Attend internal and external meetings in lieu of line manager as and when required.
• Ad hoc projects as required by line manager.
• Demonstrable interest in the kids content, production and the kids media landscape.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
• Ability to build relationships with numerous teams and stakeholders both domestically and internationally.
• Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility.
• Knowledge of international kids TV landscape.
• Ability to analyse and interpret ratings data.
The Nice to Haves
• Detailed knowledge of the kids TV landscape.
• Detailed knowledge of Warner Media kids content and competitors.
• Experience working in a content role.
• Non-English language skills a bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11z50-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.