About PowerNation Studios:
PowerNation Studios is a full-service marketing and media company specializing in automotive enthusiast content in Franklin, TN. PowerNation Studios produces America's #1 automotive how-to television franchise PowerNation, currently producing popular shows; Engine Power, Music City Trucks, Detroit Muscle, and Carcass. PowerNation Studios' ''PowerNation'' reaches millions of enthusiasts each week by broadcasting on local Gray affiliate TV stations, and digital distribution of the PowerNation channel, available for free on all major OTT platforms and is supported by over 4.8 million social followers. PowerNation Studios is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gray Television Inc. For more information, visit www.gray.tv.
PowerNation Studios is seeking a Vice President of Sales to join our team. The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator with a proven track record of leading people and achieving results. PowerNation Studios produces entertaining how-to automotive shows under the POWERNATION brand and reaches a large enthusiast audience through a distribution network that includes broadcast television as well as digital and social platforms. The Vice President of Sales will work closely with our team to grow revenues through motivation, development, and a persistent focus on helping clients accomplish their marketing objectives. Identifying additional businesses that will benefit from the significant community engagement POWERNATION has created is a key objective for this role.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Consistent coaching, training and development of the sales team
• Accurately identify, monitor and forecast sales trends for key business segments.
• Manage sales activity to ensure we are on target to achieve key performance objectives
• Drive new relationship development efforts to increase number of active accounts
• Develop and cultivate client relationships alongside Account Executives
• Work closely with producers to create and implement new value for clients
• Complete business activity reports and forecasts as required
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Minimum 2 years of sales management experience in media or sponsorship sales
• Ability to work in a dynamic, evolving environment
• College Degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
If you qualify and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
PowerNation Studios-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r03v4m-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.