About Raycom Sports:
Raycom Sports is a national leader in content production, distribution, and event management with over 40 years of experience and a reputation of being one of the nation's finest independent sports syndicators and producers. The company has produced amateur, collegiate, and professional games since its founding including ACC Basketball and Football for over three decades. Currently, the company coordinates and produces the RSN (Regional Sports Network) ACC Football and Men's/Women's Basketball games for Bally Sports. Additionally, Raycom is the packager for Carolina Panthers preseason games and was recently awarded the production for Charlotte's MLS team, Charlotte FC. A multi-platform solutions provider, Raycom manages the ACC's digital, social, mobile & gaming app platforms and is a service partner for the family entertainment property, Magic of Lights™. Through its recently formed joint-venture, Raycom-Legacy Content Company (RLCC), and in partnership with Mattel, Inc., the company launched Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live™, an international Monster Truck tour visiting North America and Europe.
Raycom Sports / Gray Television is seeking a highly motivated, solutions-oriented individual to join our team as Senior Account Executive. This position will drive sponsorship and media revenues across our diverse product offerings by connecting brands with premium content and live experiences. Candidate must demonstrate an ability to present customized ideas that produce results for new and existing clients utilizing a portfolio of sports & entertainment properties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Develop new and non-traditional revenue through consistent and creative prospecting
• Establish strong client relationships based on understanding their business objectives
• Work with internal team members to develop effective strategies that meet client needs
• Deliver impactful, dynamic presentations to small and large groups
• Consistently achieve assigned revenue goals
• Proven track record of selling sponsorships
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience working directly with brands as well as agencies
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• 2+ years of related experience and college degree preferred.
• Linear and digital media sales experience a plus
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxv50-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.