WEAU 13 News, the NBC affiliate in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is owned by Gray Media Group Inc., the fastest growing broadcast and digital media group in the nation. A market leader in news, digital, and social media, WEAU 13 News covers 26 counties in Western Wisconsin and Southern Minnesota. Eau Claire is a vibrant, growing, and diverse community that serves as a regional hub for healthcare, retail, entertainment, and transportation. As the 13th safest of 371 metro areas in the nation, Eau Claire is a great place to raise a family offering the perfect combination of urban excitement and natural beauty. Eau Claire is 90 minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
WEAU 13 News has an opening for an entry level Office Manager. We are looking for someone who can maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the position, who appreciates a challenge, can think ahead and follow a task through to completion.
This career opportunity requires the ability to interact effectively with individual employees as well as several departments on both a local and corporate level. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibility, therefore, organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking are essential.
Candidates should have computer knowledge using the Microsoft Office platform with the expectation of learning additional software programs that assist in the functionality of this position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Station contact for several corporate departments including HR, AR, AP, Payroll and Gray Credit
* Involvement in processing of AP, AR Payroll/time sheet processing
* Managing new hire procedures, new employee orientation, supervises front desk staff and provides back-up assistance when necessary
* Multiple general and administrative duties, many deadline driven
* Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
* 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Organization, dependability, and the ability to multi-task
* Basic knowledge of accounting, EEO regulations, Workman's Compensation rules, and OSHA Guidelines preferred
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo2xj-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.