About Raycom Sports:
Raycom Sports' Marketing & Digital Team is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategies designed to optimize the position of sports and entertainment brands through various digital platforms and touchpoints. The Digital Content Coordinator will play a key role in the development and deployment of content on various digital platforms in alignment with business strategies and goals.
Raycom Sports is looking for a team-first, energetic, creative Marketing Coordinator with a passion for developing and executing marketing campaigns across various digital platforms. The ideal candidate can work across multiple subject matters, develop fresh concepts, manage online communities and work within a team and the goals established by the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Assist in the day-to-day fulfillment of marketing services for owned and managed family entertainment properties and other business extensions
• Coordinate content creation for assets to support marketing, PR, advertising, and special event initiatives established with external partners and/or internal staff
• Develop and distribute social media platform specific content schedules, promotional calendars, graphics and copy
• Serve as community manager on various social media platforms, engaging fan bases through deployment of marketing campaigns and interacting with fans in a customer service manner
• Collaborate on website content strategy and manage marketing content across owned and managed platforms
• Assist with advertising plan coordination and asset development to drive ticket sales or audience growth
• Collaborate with the sales team to plan, coordinate and implement impactful sponsor integrations and campaigns across various digital platforms
• Develop email marketing strategies and execute campaigns to optimize results
• Collaborate with external partners and internal staff on ideas to achieve business goals
• 1-3 years related experience, including internships
• Ability to work quickly and accurately, adapt to changing circumstances, work on multiple projects simultaneously in a single day and meet intense deadlines
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
• Knowledge of WordPress CMS and/or HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with digital, social and mobile media practices, platforms and strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred
• Sports/Entertainment fan with specific knowledge of subject matter preferred
• Willingness to work flexible or varied hours including nights and weekends
• Experience working within an email marketing service system
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8981q-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.