IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - TECH (Tallahassee)
About Tallahassee Office:
Our Tallahassee corporate office is co-located with our CBS station WCTV right off I-10 with many shopping centers and restaurants nearby. Travel to other company locations or training events may be required on occasion.
Gray Television is looking for a full-time IT Systems Administrator to support our corporate office in Tallahassee, Alabama. This position is responsible for all areas of end user support, including building and maintaining Windows and Mac desktops and laptops, managing servers, printers, backups, end user applications, and all other related systems and equipment.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Provide all areas of desktop client support for local and remote employees
• Build and manage Windows and Mac desktops and laptops
• Set up work areas, including docking stations, monitors, and printers
• Manage user accounts, passwords, and access to company applications
• Install and support Microsoft Office and other client applications
• Build and manage Windows servers, file shares, backups, and plans for disaster recovery
• Process trouble tickets and provide support for other corporate offices and TV stations
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working in an IT support environment
• Experience applying troubleshooting techniques across various server, application, and network technologies
• Experience managing Windows desktops and laptops
• Experience managing Windows Server including ADUC, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs
• Experience with ConnectWise Automate is helpful
• Experience with virtual server and application environments like VMware and Citrix is helpful
• Strong communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and a positive, customer-oriented mindset
• Eagerness to take on new projects with minimal supervision and a focus on best practice implementations
• Ability to research and learn quickly with great attention to detail
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j9jq-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.