CREATIVE SERVICES PRODUCER (Digital Content) - WITN
WITN News has been Your Breaking News and Weather Authority for Eastern North Carolina for 66 years. We produce 38.5 hours of news per week and deliver content on a 24/7 basis on our digital platforms. We're in the rapidly growing Greenville/New Bern/Washington DMA (100), with bureaus in New Bern and Jacksonville. We serve Beaufort, Bertie, Carteret, Craven, Duplin, Greene, Hyde, Jones, Lenoir, Martin, Onslow, Pamlico, Pitt, Tyrell, and Washington counties. WITN is the dominant station in the market.
WITN-TV, the Gray Television owned, NBC-affiliate in Greenville, NC is seeking a Creative Services Producer. The Creative Services Producer will develop and produce creative concepts to support station social media, news image and special projects. This position will fulfill a variety of multimedia functions which include editing video, writing and conceptualizing creative projects, promotional broadcast traffic responsibilities, station promotions and other station projects. Candidate should have a strong eye for layout and design, and truly enjoy creative thinking and visual problem solving.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Help manage, monitor and grow WITN's social footprint
- Station special projects, and events
- Create digital content for witn.com
- Monitor news tips and communicate with the newsroom
- Promotional Broadcast Traffic responsibilities
- Communicate with sales team member to ensure promotional value for clients
• Strong verbal/written communications skills and knowledge of AP Style required
• Ability to work well under pressure and well with a diverse group of people required
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem-solving abilities required
• Ability to balance the demands of both long and short-term projects while meeting daily deadlines required
• College degree in journalism preferred
• Solid understanding of social media and analytics preferred
• 1-2 years newsroom and digital content producing experience preferred
• Willingness to work flexible shifts and be on call required
• Wide Orbit traffic knowledge a plus
• Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented? Please join our team, send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d985km-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.