CORPORATE PROGRAM ANALYST - CORP. (Atlanta)
This position is responsible for managing and maintaining WO Program and schedules across Gray Television, in addition to maintaining syndicated contract entry and coordination with corporate programming and finance. This position will work closely with station and senior management to ensure schedules comply with contract terms, and with corporate traffic to maintain program formatting on traffic logs.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Manage schedules for assigned markets coordinating with station and programming contacts, as well as network and syndicator websites. This includes local, network and syndication on all applicable streams.
o Goal – Keep at least 13 weeks updated on all assigned channels with a goal of 52 weeks.
• Week of air: Each channel must be reconciled with actual air data from the station including any missed syndicated shows being preempted, breaking news and sports/special overruns prior to the date being ''closed.''
o Goal – At the month end close, all days in the prior month must be closed with correct information and prepared for amortization reporting.
• Manage assigned network schedule with the most updated information available, including scheduling sports and specials ''as best you can with information available'' annually. Information is then to be updated as exact scheduling is received.
o Goal - Keep 52 weeks of scheduling on network assigning future weeks to the best of our ability.
o Program changes should be handled within 24 hours of receipt in most cases.
• Manage assigned syndicated channels including new shows, program products and episode file creation and scheduling.
o Off net - Master files are built with all available episode product codes and titles. Seasonal episode files are copied and fixed to be used in scheduling of episodes. Additional annual seasons will be added to both files.
o First Run - Seasonal episode files are built based on the number of runs in a season and then scheduled on the program/product. As schedules are received, episode numbers are added to the generic product code file.
• Manage syndicated contracts including entry from term sheets or actual signed contracts; revisions received and working with financial services on payment and amortization information.
o Goal – Establish/manage contract/data entry to ensure valid contracts for all syndicated product in WO Program including working with corporate programming and finance on contract life cycle.
Other Duties as Assigned:
• Run daily reports to check barter contract status/entry.
• Validate entered ''pending'' contracts against executed contract agreements. Approve against executed agreements.
• Link active barter contracts to specific transmission sequences residing on the related transmission channels.
• Maintenance of Program/Operations SharePoint site as directed by management/lead employees (including contracts).
• Assist Corporate Director, Program Operations with special projects and other related duties as assigned.
• 2-3 Years of media programming or traffic experience.
• Possess a strong knowledge and passion in television and the media industry.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate across multiple departments across Gray Media Group.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkvnn-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.