KLTV is the dominant station in the Tyler/Longview, TX area of East Texas. We are an ABC affiliate and have been #1 by every ratings measure, uninterrupted in every newscast for 20+ years. We also have a very powerful, dominant digital presence in the market. We are a leader in the industry in digital innovation and digital products--operating and populating 8 different apps and producing an 18-hour a day live streaming news service from our newsroom on OTT, desktop and on our mobile apps. Positive, encouraging workplace with an emphasis on teaching job skills. Dominant station preparing for the future in a very powerful company in this industry.
KLTV-TV (ABC) the dominant #1 station in East Texas, TX has an immediate opening for a talented, motivated Account Executive to join our energetic and professional sales team in our Tyler office.
We seek self-starters with a sense of urgency who can sell new business on-air, on-line, and on mobile platforms while maintaining and growing existing business. Candidates must be detail oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills. Must have ability to exceed budget through new and existing business development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Problem solving and organizational skills.
• Applicants must be proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Applicants should be prepared to have a robust new business goal
• College degree preferred. Media and/or Marketing background is a plus. Self starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment; High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence; Strong work ethic and integrity; Problem solving and organizational skills; Ability to exceed budget through new and existing business development. Applicants must be proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wemz-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.