Coordinator, Production & Post Production (FX Networks)
FX is seeking a Coordinator to support the FX Production department by tracking and coordinating information, paperwork, resources, and communicating with individual television productions, the FX Production department, as well as other FX departments.
• Track and file all incoming post production information and paperwork by show, including credits, VFX and music documents, localization cast and licensing lists, manage distribution charts, and maintain department calendars for both current and future post production forecasting.
• Track post-production deliveries to the various distribution portals and maintain master tape library.
• Onboard vendors to facilitate payments, assist production with booking travel, and source post production office space and other needs.
• Support department by ordering supplies and materials, equipment, IT support, furniture requirements, messenger/courier needs, etc.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings between FX post production and production staff with producers and vendors.
• Coordinate and manage deliveries for screenings and special events, verifying with Content Security and DMS to provide necessary assets through proper pathways.
• Assist with onboarding series BTL crew, maintaining resume database for potential series post production employees.
• Minimum two years of experience working on a television set and in a production office.
• Excellent communication skills required and the ability to communicate precise information to and from multiple sources.
• Must have experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and some budgeting and scheduling knowledge. Basic math skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task while dealing with many different and sometimes conflicting needs and priorities.
• Must be able to follow-up on tasks and information with precise accuracy and speed.
• Ability to meet people and make connections while instilling confidence and reliability.
• Experience working in a corporate office environment in an entertainment and television related company highly preferred.
• Four year college degree preferred.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k7b9-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.