Assistant, Business Affairs (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support for a Senior Vice President of Business Affairs and additional executives. This position also assists with the preparation, review and distribution of various agreements and documents, tracking and reporting of important dates and other department administrative needs.
• Manage phone calls, written correspondence and emails and facilitate execution, distribution and reporting of various talent, development and licensing agreements
• Schedule meetings and conference calls, create meeting agendas and circulate meeting materials
• Provide support with various projects in both the development and production stages, coordinating with other departments such as Legal Affairs, Finance, Production, Marketing, etc. as needed
• Work with other department executives, assistants and contract administrators to ensure that all relevant data, reports, and workflow analyses are properly maintained and distributed
• Manage visitor logistics for both the Fox lot and the Disney lot in Burbank, expense reports and arrange mail, messenger and UPS/ Fed-Ex packages
• Four-year college degree required
• Minimum 1 year of administrative or legal assistant experience required. Prior experience at an agency, production company, studio or network legal or business affairs department is a plus
• Must have strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on telephone skills
• Superior grammar, editing and proofing skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines
• Client-service orientation, with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x16z-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.