Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, digital advertising, and analytics. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Located in Madison, WI, Frank Productions was established in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events, including talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, food & beverage operations and merchandising. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO, and Charleston, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build and manage paid digital marketing campaigns, including Google Ads, Retargeting Campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Spotify, and others, for Frank Productions' brands and venues
• Monitor and analyze digital analytics via individual platforms to ensure success of marketing campaigns and digital strategy
• Build and write targeted e-blasts, social copy, and other marketing materials as needed
• Assist in maintaining and managing customer data via advertising platforms, ticketing, and email marketing platforms as needed
• Research new digital marketing methods and platforms to determine how to reach targeted demographic for maximum ticket sales
• Assist with digital marketing and social media platform training for Marketing team
• Assist with basic graphic design edits for digital ads as needed
• Maintain and manage deadlines in department's project management software
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Applicable experience in marketing, digital advertising, and analytics; Familiarity with live concert marketing and event planning is a plus
• Familiarity with social media platforms and their analytics (Facebook/Instagram and Google preferred)
• Experience with basic graphic design, utilizing email marketing programs (i.e. Mailchimp), using WordPress, and ticketing programs (i.e. Ticketmaster and Etix) would be a plus
• Willingness to occasionally work unconventional hours as necessary
• Ability to explain and present technical concepts in a group setting
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group e-mails, and instant messaging
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to change focus, meet tight turnarounds, and important deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yyqm-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.