Sales Operations Specialist
New York, NY
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
The Digital Account Specialist will serve a vital role supporting teams selling Fox Television Stations Advertising products. The paramount functions are quality assurance and meeting submission deadlines for both ad campaigns and creatives, while troubleshooting issues and managing back-end reporting. This role will report to the Client Service Manager while collaborating with Ad Operations, FLX Insights Sales teams and Sales leadership. The Digital Account Specialist focuses on turning the gears efficiently and accurately. This individual will execute incoming requests in an intelligent, deliberate and expedient manner to ensure we run the most successful advertising campaigns for the clients.
What You'll Do
• Assist sales team in all phases of a campaign including creative trafficking to adops, reporting, inventory forecasting, and post campaign results.
• Proactively work with sales/adops to manage submission deadlines, manage assets and any needed revisions
• Monitor and optimize multiple campaigns across platforms to ensure campaigns are delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
• Ensure website tags are correctly generating relevant traffic and recording conversions accurately within overall campaign.
• Excellent ability to take on a task they do not understand and figure it out
• Contribute ideas and plans that can help drive overall business growth
• Work closely with Sales and/or AdOps to capture customer needs for execution of digital campaigns
• Prepare reports and data insights to support strategy for customer meetings
• Work collaboratively with Digital Sales Managers and/or the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results
• Attend Sales & Ad Ops training and planning meetings
• Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
• Other duties as assigned
What you need to have
• 3+years digital advertising experience
• Experience with Google Ad Manager, Wide Orbit Digital is a plus
• Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, detail oriented, work independently and a self-starter
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of data visualization best practices and tools like Microsoft Excel
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Previous experience working with TV and/or Digital Media sales is a plus
We're a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you'll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, Zoom, Hangouts).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d222y2-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.