Specialist, Ad Integrations
New York, NY
FOX is seeking a Specialist, Ad Integrations, for its Digital Ad Tech team. As Specialist, Ad Integrations, you will be responsible for actively coordinating with business and technology teams across Fox to ensure a healthy performance of our digital ad stack, including the successful execution of campaigns, ad products, and vendor partnerships.
You will be a key player on a growing team responsible for implementation and maintenance of the entire digital ad stack – including live and on-demand video, programmatic, display, audience, contextual and other third-party solutions. This is a unique opportunity to influence the rebuilding of the entire digital ad stack for a major player in the entertainment industry.
This role is partially remote, from either NYC or LA areas.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the 3rd party technical certification of new vendors and tags across all of Fox's properties and devices
• Develop and maintain core relationships with new and existing third party vendors as well as internal teams including Ad Operations, Programmatic, Yield, Client Services and Engineering teams
• Act as a point of escalation for all tag-based and campaign-related issues; troubleshooting includes creative QA, pulling ad requests, running Charles sessions, QA campaign setup, etc
• Provide rotating on-call support for live and tentpole events
• Monitor and analyze delivery to proactively identify gaps and communicate issues and resolutions back to vendors and/or business stakeholders
• Identify and document process and workflow improvements for Ad Tech
• Act as additional support for all team initiatives including technical setup and testing/QA of potential ad products, programmatic or audience initiatives, improvements to the ad stack and support of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager and Operative
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2-4 years of experience in a related role
• Experience and aptitude with Ads QA and troubleshooting tools and process
• Prior experience in Ad Operations, Revenue Operations, or Ads QA
• Prior exposure to workflow and ticketing systems like Jira, Confluence, Quip
• Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and components of an ad stack, from OMS to Reporting
• Knowledge of the multiple players in the TV distribution landscape
• Fluency with ad serving technologies, including FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager, Programmatic vendors, 3rd party technologies
• Ability to keep competing projects on track and communicate with multiple stakeholders across many levels
• A self-starter able to follow and interpret instructions with minimal supervision
• Innate interest in finding the solution to a problem
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv167w-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.