Senior Recruiter, Digital Platforms & Engineering (Contract)
Fox Corporation is looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter to support our Digital Platform and Engineering team. As the recruiter, you will manage candidates through the recruitment and selection process. We are looking for someone who is passionate about keeping abreast of innovative recruiting practices that enable us to be a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team.
This is a contract role that is expected to last for up to one year, with the potential to convert to staff.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Source, interview, and place technical professionals for all technology positions throughout the organization
• Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing strategies & approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
• Recruit passive candidates at all levels and understand how to match technical requirements to candidates' skillset and competencies
• Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
• Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios
• Ensure a positive experience for all candidates under active consideration for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, and relevant feedback
• Develop, foster, and maintain relationships with hiring managers
• Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, job postings, candidate and hiring manager experiences
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of recruitment experience in the technology space and or agency/search firm; in-house technical recruiting preferred
• Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage aggressive and shifting priorities
• Proven and successful track record of engaging, selling, and recruiting senior technical and digital talent
• Thorough knowledge of technology industry landscape and trends
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Results-driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated internet proficiency and ability to work with Applicant tracking systems as well as sourcing tools like LinkedIn, Indeed and Google (Workday ATS experience preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kmx5-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.