Director, Trade Compliance - Ucan
Los Angeles, CA
Fox is seeking a Senior Buyer who will be a vital part of the Fox's Procurement department. The successful candidate will work with the team to efficiently purchase products in accordance with product specifications and company policies. The Senior Buyer will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods/services and managing relationship vendors and staff. The candidate is expected to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, manage databases, troubleshoot and assist the team through all day to day purchasing duties.
A Snapshot of Responsibilities
• Support day-to-day transactional requirements of requests in the Procurement system.
• Locate/negotiate best pricing to reduce costs without sacrificing quality or delivery deadlines.
• Develop supplier relationships and identify new vendor opportunities.
• Ensure accuracy of orders, transmission to the suppliers and provide additional documentation as required.
• Serve as a point person for customer or supplier escalations and ensure timely resolutions of issues.
• Prepare reports on procurement activities and spend, including analysis.
• Support larger departmental initiatives.
• Work with Finance on administrative projects.
• Ensure end users are appropriately trained and following established policies, procedures, and processes.
• Support the purchasing team and client in all day-to-day operations where needed.
What You Will Need
• 3-5 years Procurement or purchasing experience
• Experience procuring IT and Broadcast technology a plus
• Strong negotiation, networking and leadership skills
• Coupa or other automated procurement system experience a plus
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Solid judgement along with decision making skills
Nice to Have But Not a Dealbreaker
• BA/BS degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jvmz-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.