The team behind America's highest-rated cable television show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, is seeking a Production Assistant. As a Production Assistant, you will assist Producers with finding and executing both video and graphic elements for the show. You should have a 'good eye' for what leads to the most creative and compelling TV screen. You should be familiar with working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. You are someone who is highly organized and has great time management skills. You will demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills as well as a strong knowledge of current events. You are someone who has a ''can-do'' attitude and enjoys collaborating with a team. You will be primarily assigned duties on Tucker Carlson Tonight but will also be assigned to help on other programs such as Tucker Carlson Today and Tucker Carlson Originals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Find, cut and organize video elements in the rundown
• Order and build graphic elements
• Log interviews, news conferences & other news events
• Assist Producers with additional research
• Assist with greeting guests in New York City
• Check-in remote guests in the New York City control room
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Solid production and post-production skills
• Knowledge of iNews, Dalet, and VIZRT is a plus
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a 24/7 breaking news environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ko6e-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.