Fox News Media's Creative Marketing department is seeking a motivated Producer to join our team. As the Producer, you are highly creative, both visually and as a writer, with the ability to generate ideas in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented breaking news environment. The workflow will vary from writing news and business topical and image promotions, producing long-form trailers for entertainment content, and shooting and producing high-end brand and original marketing content. Your ''can-do'' attitude and ability to collaborate with a team will allow you to excel in this role.
You will be offered one of the following shift schedules: Monday – Friday or Wednesday – Sunday, 10am - 6pm or 12pm - 8pm ET
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write and produce high-quality news and programming promos
• Write and produce long-form trailers
• Manage/produce promotional shoots, in-house and in-the-field with Fox News, Fox Business, Fox Nation, and FOX Weather talent
• Write and produce POPs, Image spots/campaigns
• Work with various departments within the company on internal projects
• Help execute multi-platform promotional campaigns across TV, digital, social & print
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 4-6 years of experience writing/producing
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Strong knowledge of current events
• Flexibility to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55w63-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.