Fox News Media Creative Marketing is seeking a motivated, self-starting Graphic Designer for the Fox Nation brand. Fox Nation is a rapidly growing streaming platform that celebrates America by providing original lifestyle, history, politics, crime & justice, general entertainment, and documentary content. As a Graphic Designer, you are highly creative with the ability to generate and execute ideas in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. You can take direction from written or spoken ideas, and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other graphic elements. You should possess a strong awareness of the latest design tech trends and best practices coupled with creative technical prowess and a keen eye for typography. You believe that great design makes for great marketing. And you want to be part of a team that will increase in size and scope as the platform grows in scale and popularity. Your ''can-do'' attitude and ability to collaborate with a team will help you excel in this role.
In order to be considered, you must provide a link to your work/portfolio.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work alongside our marketing team to create intricate content for promos (motion, static), key art, display ads, social media graphics, print media
• Be able to execute toolkits/sizes for Fox Nation platform/marketing content
• Logo design and typography for various shows/outputs/media
• Execute all visual design stages from conception to final hand-off
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 3-5 years of design experience (network, platform, entertainment marketing a plus)
• Bachelor's or similar in graphic design
• 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Cinema 4D (not required but a plus)
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology
• Comfortability in a fast-moving environment
• Detail-oriented and organized, with a multitasker mentality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on project schedules and programming deadlines
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rev3y8-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.