The Administrative Assistant will support the SVP of Data and Commercial Tech. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting senior leadership. You will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative duties. You must be able to work independently with little to no supervision as well as with others. You must be diplomatic, exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast-paced business.
This position requires the ability to interact with employees at all levels and work well under pressure while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and juggle heavy calendar scheduling including multiple meetings and changes
• Coordinate complex executive meetings and events
• Reconcile invoices, track budgets, and complete expense reports
• Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years experience supporting at the senior leadership or executive level
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements including airfare, hotel, car arrangements, etc.
• Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
• Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Exceptional work ethic and trustworthiness
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice
• Ability to work flexible work hours as needed
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Undergraduate degree
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7276q-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.