FOX News is looking for an Engineering Logistics Operations Assistant to join our New York Bureau. As the Engineering Logistics Operations Assistant, you will work in the Technical Operations department to ensure that company facilities are properly equipped and in good operating condition.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install/mount televisions and AV equipment
• Ship and receive equipment daily
• Handle logistical needs for FOX News
• Assist in management of FOX News equipment inventory
• Pack up and check in/out of field gear for assignments
• Interact with FOX News staff on various levels
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Interest in television production/field operations – television experience is helpful
• Basic computer skills – experience with databases / spreadsheets is a plus
• Ability to work well with tools
• Ability to lift at least 75 lbs and climb ladders is preferred
• Ability to work independently and seamlessly in a team atmosphere
• Detail oriented nature
• Interpersonal and personal communication skills
• Solution oriented
• Manage information efficiently and adapt quickly to new situations
• Willingness to work after hours and weekends as needed
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Experience with scissor lifts
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvov80-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.