New York, NY
We're looking for an Associate Producer who's a whiz at hunting down great videos. You are a proactive, passionate individual familiar with programming across all the major networks, viral videos past and present, and are super knowledgeable about pop-culture.
As the Associate Producer, your responsibilities will include searching for video clips to accompany the monologue, pitching and producing segments, and assisting with field shoots. Familiarity with the current show is critical. As the Associate Producer, you are a team player that can hit the ground running while working with diverse editorial staff, guests, and technical team.
You will be offered the following shift: 12pm to 8pm ET Monday thru Friday
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Find great clips that work well with Greg's monologue
• Manage rights and clearances
• Assist with field shoots
• Work with editors to cut VO, SOTs, and great montages for air
• Pitch guest segment and daily story ideas
• Work with editors to turn the raw footage into a completed, polished program
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Minimum 2 years' related experience and 1 year of experience working in the field
• Non-linear editing skills
• Good editorial judgment as well as strong logistical skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, as well as being detail-oriented
• Ability to react quickly and decisively under deadline pressure
• Ability to think creatively and develop new and interesting approaches to storytelling
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Experience in broadcast or cable news
• Bachelor's Degree
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.