WBRC is the legacy, first-place station in Central Alabama. We produce award-winning news. We also have a dominant digital presence, using WBRC.com, the WBRC News app, the WBRC Weather app, and social media platforms to connect to a worldwide audience.
WBRC's Sales Assistant will work closely with the Local Sales Manager and Local Account Executives to assist with data entry, daily reporting, local inventory management, order entry, and various other tasks required. The right candidate will have strong computer skills, will be a good communicator, and will have the ability to work well with others. Applicant must be detail-oriented, a problem solver, and able to learn new things quickly. Candidate should be proficient in data entry and have experience in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. You must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detail-oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced work culture. The Sales Assistant position is vital in helping the Station's partners grow. Be part of a team that strives to excel!
Duties/Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist Local Sales Manager
- Assist Local Account Executives
- Prepare weekly pre & post long reports for clients
- Prepare daily preemption report
- Run various campaign performance reports and flag areas that are pacing behind or need attention
- Building list in formats to be utilized for mass outreach or mailers
- High level of data entry in multiple systems
- Resolving discrepancies
- Campaign pre//post sales maintenance
- Creating and pulling sales reports
- Setting up and pulling reports
- Must have strong computer skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and dependable to complete tasks as assigned
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
(Preferred proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales; skilled at Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Interested candidates that want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WBRC-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7p816-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.