KSWB-FOX 5 San Diego is looking for an Executive Producer for their new lifestyle program. The Executive Producer supervises content across all media platforms, line produces and edits for FOX 5's lifestyle one hour program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for evaluating stories; organizing them into a cohesive sequence within a lifestyle program and digital content for the web
• Edit lifestyle segments together fill two 30-minute programs
• Define strategic direction for content coverage to meet business and financial objectives
• Manage lifestyle team, contribute to the editorial process and make programing decisions
• Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences for lifestyle program
• Responsible for successful marketing of projects and adherence to budget
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, TV/film or the equivalent
• At least 5 years' experience in television or radio broadcast/production
• Experience with ENPS software and Adobe CC Premiere Pro editing system, Photoshop and associated software
• Fluency with Microsoft Suite and other typical office software, along with an ability to learn additional Nexstar proprietary business software is also required
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, hosts, videographers, production and engineering staff
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
• Strong creative judgment and understanding of viewer needs and expectations
• Utilize state-of-the-art television technology
• Highly organized project manager with attention to details'
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Executive Producer must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Executive Producer must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn0nk-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.