Universal City, CA
The Chairman of Focus Features is seeking an Executive Assistant. This position, located in Universal City, will act as the key administrative point person supporting the Chairman.
• You will act as the key communication point person between the Chairman's office and all departments within Focus Features, Universal Pictures, talent agencies, producers and other internal and external stakeholders across multiple offices and time zones.
• You will effectively manage all the needs of your supervisor while balancing very strict demands of high-level filmmakers and studio executives.
• You will oversee all administrative duties such as rolling calls, maintaining phone sheets, heavy scheduling, coordinating travel, restaurant reservations, expense reports and personal assistance.
• You will attend and take notes in Senior Staff, Greenlight, Release Dating and Weekend Read Meetings.
• You will track the Chairman's project submissions and coordinate with the creative team.
• You will liaise with the strategy team to revise models and decks based on the Chairman's notes.
• You will assist with planning and executing company-wide events and celebrations.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience supporting a senior level executive
• Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Prior studio and/or agency experience
• Well organized with strict attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Candidate should display a great deal of initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes, require minimal supervision and work well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills
• Interest in specialty film
• Team Player - Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Flexibility - Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment