Marketing UX Designer
Come join Finn Partners, an award-winning global integrated marketing agency! We are seeking an experienced Technical Writer. Excellent writing and editing expertise and content development experience is required for success in this role.
We are a leading PR agency and this is an opportunity to be an integral part of an account team for a Fortune 100 company in B2B Tech. In this role, you will apply your knowledge of the B2B Tech sector to create a variety of written work – everything from press releases, byline articles, op-eds, speeches and white papers. T he candidate must also have strong editing skills and the ability to work within a team to educate, train and inspire others to produce high-quality written work.
** This position is open to remote work as well as any city where a Finn Partners office is located. **
• Create multiple types of content pieces, including press releases, byline articles, op-eds, speeches and white papers
on behalf of the client
• Manages content development process, including input, abstracts, outlines, drafts and final approvals
• Understands and uses AP-style and/or relevant media guidelines
• Acts as a liaison with internal agency teams to source story ideas
• Conducts story mining calls with senior-level subject matter experts (SMEs) to secure input and guide the content development process
• 5+ years of prior work experience writing technical thought leadership content and/or technical writing. Strong portfolio of writing samples is required.
• Prior work experience conducting story mining calls with SMEs to guide content development
• Solid understanding of public relations field and media relations best practices
• Relevant professional experience as a writer, journalist or content specialist in a publishing or agency setting
• College degree
• Creative thinking and outstanding interpersonal skills
• Strong oral, writing (AP and other styles), and editing skills
• Ability to communicate technical concepts with client SMEs
• Exceptional time management skills
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.