SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR - INTEGRATED MARKETING (US)
We are excited to invite you to join us here at FINN Partners and become a part of one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing agencies in the world as a member of the next generation of social media strategy superstars! Your love of social media and a burning desire to learn all of its ins and outs in a high-paced agency setting is exactly what we are looking for.
The Social Media Coordinator - Integrated Marketing is a position in our social media group--one where you will learn, grow, and become a social media master alongside our Social Media Director and Content Creators.
You will support our social media team in writing and scheduling posts, creating and analyzing reports, and conducting social media listening, channel engagement, and community management. And, as you support us, we will teach you everything you'll ever need to know about the wild world of social media marketing (both paid AND organic).
To this end, we ask that you be open to (and excited about!) working in a wide variety of industries spanning from health and tech to consumer and B2B. We also ask that you pay exquisite attention to detail, pride yourself in your work, practice accountability daily, under promise and overdeliver, and are passionate about everything that social media entails. We'll take it from there.
Applicants to this position should have at least 6 months of social media marketing experience (internships TOTALLY count) to be considered. If you've worked in an agency, that's even better!
• Schedule posts and perform on platform engagement for clients (we'll train you on Sprout Social, no worries!)
• Support the creation and revision of social media content calendars for clients
• Support and then own social media channel reporting and analysis
• Pitch in to help the team on whatever's cooking at the moment
• Collaborate with social media content creators, graphic designers, web programmers, and other digital specialists on integrated campaigns and executions
• Provide support in the set up, launch, monitoring, and reporting of organic and paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter (after you are trained!)
• Stay on top of the latest social media news, trends, and best practices
• Meaningfully contribute to brainstorms and planning sessions
• Passionately participate in both internal and client calls
• 6 or more months of experience in social media marketing (internships count)
• The ability to ''wear many hats'' and transition from project-to-project and client-to-client
• Calmness and coolness under pressure and in a high-energy environment
• Agency experience a MAJOR plus
• Flexibility in respect to the unexpected demands and needs of social media
• Enthusiasm for social, passion for the work, and kindness towards all
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87w7q-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.