Digital Marketing Manager
Universal Music Group
''Writers are cannibals.'' –Nora Ephron
We're pretty sure she didn't mean that literally. But we think this what she was getting at: writers understand the power of words to capture ideas, emotions, and the human experience. That's why they take them so seriously.
At DVLS - a Finn Partners Company, we respect the talent it takes to spin those words into communication that matters. That makes a difference for our clients. That makes someone's day slightly better for having taken 2.5 seconds to read them.
Anyway. We're burying the lead.
We are hiring a conceptual copywriter to start immediately.
You're a great match for this role and our team if you love telling stories, have the ability to write them in succinct, disruptive ways, and, um, aren't a cannibal for real. (NOTE: This is not a Freelance role / not seeking freelance solicitations. This is also not a content writer or SEO position.)
• 5+ years of Copywriter experience developing the strategic brand voice for client organizations, across a variety of media formats (digital, print, outdoor, broadcast tv/radio, CRM, and website content).
• Bachelor's Degree in a writing-related field.
• A passion for words, and a team-oriented attitude are key.
• Expertise turning strategy into compelling ideas and ideas into a finished product.
• Prior work experience presenting and selling your work to clients.
• Long form writing work experience is preferred but not required.
• Concepting, concepting, concepting.
• Some copywriting sprinkled in for good measure.
• Adapt said copy for media channel distribution (digital, print, outdoor, CRM, website content, and broadcast tv/radio). You know the drill.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.