Ready to launch your career in PR, brand development and communications? Get your foot in the door of this exciting and fast changing industry by joining CatchOn as an Account Coordinator. This entry-level position provides support to our Account Services teams across our prestigious client portfolio. You'll gain exposure to the hospitality, F&B, design and lifestyle industries while honing your skills in client relations, account management, content development, and media relations. Apply now for a unique opportunity to learn from and work alongside our award-winning team.
• Manage client requests on day-to-day account deliverable, including reporting, general coordination and support, addressing client queries and tracking coverage
• Monitor earned media coverage using the latest research tools and compile monthly media coverage and clipping reports
• Assist in distributing press releases, briefing documents, fact sheets, executive biographies, brochures, and trend reports to media
• Proactively pitch media interviews and coordinate arrangements with your account team
• Build and cultivate on-going relationships with relevant media
• Participate in strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions, media interviews, events and research studies
• Provide client support at on-site events such as photo shoots, restaurant openings and special events
Skills & Values
• University graduate (degree in Communication, Marketing or Public Relations preferred)
• Internship experience in PR, marketing, advertising or related field
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Social media (WeChat and Weibo) savvy
• Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing); basic knowledge in Photoshop is an advantage
• Creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
About CatchOn – A Finn Partners Company
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people - partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 19
locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yb37-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.