Integrated Marketing Associate
Beverly Hills, CA
Fandango is a division of NBCUniversal's Direct-to-Consumer business unit. This is a key role on the Integrated Marketing team, working cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, go-to-market capabilities, and partnership opportunities for the Fandango business. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented with an ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize within a fast-paced work environment. Excellent communication skills are a necessity.
• Develop comprehensive business plans including strategy, business case, marketing and budgets for brands
• Adopt a consumer-centric approach to product planning by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing user/segment needs
• Collaborate with Product Management to refine the product value proposition and positioning
• Create and execute strategies and marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, product adoption, and market leadership
• Lead the go-to-market strategies for dynamic product initiatives that span across multiple areas of the viewer-experience
• Partner with Consumer Insights to better understand our customers and industry, including competitive information to drive appropriate messaging and competitive positioning as well as insights that contribute to long-term product planning
• Partner with analytics and finance to build annual product P&L
• Establish KPIs for product launches and rollouts in alignment with product leads
• Enable ongoing connectivity between Product teams and other key stakeholders
• Key KPIs/Measurement: NPS, revenue, penetration, etc.
• A Bachelor's degree and 8-10+ years of Marketing experience
• Hands-on experience working alongside a development (physical or digital) product team
• Solid understanding of consumer needs, competitive landscape
• Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally internally and externally with business associates and clients
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to develop consensus within diverse groups and drive results
• Proven leader with a positive attitude, and interpersonal skills who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Strong client orientation and consultative approach combined with a proven record of excellent program/project management and stakeholder management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9kn3-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.