The Coordinator, Innovation and Business Development is responsible for assisting our Innovation and Business Development team / Leader with developing and executing key initiatives in support of our long-term strategic planning and key innovation opportunity across all lines of ESPN's business. The role requires quantitative and qualitative research skills, ability to synthesize information as well as the creation of internal/external presentations, which may include rigorous financial analysis. #ESPNMedia
This position can be based in either our NYC office or Bristol, CT office.
• Support of our head of Innovation and Business Development to work on key strategic initiatives for ESPN and develop actionable whitespace insights for the company.
• Communication and creation of cohesive presentations for senior level audience (with guidance from the head of Innovation and Business Development).
• Helping to summarize and disseminate information regarding potential innovation partners.
• Integration support for innovation teams across TWDC and ESPN, work with Strategy in applying framework to potential innovation partnerships.
• Organize and manage a regular cadence of external/internal contacts with potential innovation partners.
• Assist in developing internal and external relationships to help advance Innovation objectives.
• Assist/Lead with the planning of innovation-related events with other stakeholders and partners.
• Prepare and deliver communications both to and for senior executives, often based on complex strategic analysis and financial modeling.
• Perform research and analysis to inform business decisions.
• Works with internal colleagues across a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Manages multiple key projects simultaneously.
• Minimum of 1 year of analytical business development, strategic planning and/or financial experience.
• Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must be comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present to and interface with multiple levels of management including senior executives throughout the Company as well as with potential external partner companies and multiple international cultures.
• The role is based in Connecticut, but will require some travel.
• High level understanding of the competitive landscape and current media industry trends, with an emphasis on media and sports.
• Experience managing projects, including demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities and work effectively with colleagues in diverse departments and geographic locations.
• Analytical and solution-oriented mindset.
• High school diploma
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwy2zj-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.