Part-Time Assistant Editor – Audience Engagement
ESPN's Audience Engagement team is seeking a highly-motivated Part Time Assistant Editor in support of our delivery of video content to multiple digital platforms, including mobile, web and OTTs. Primary responsibilities include creation of custom artwork viewable by ESPN fans for unauthenticated and authenticated VOD and Live airings.
This position is Part Time.
• The Assistant Editor will create VOD and Live airing custom artwork using design software such as Photoshop
• The Assistant Editor will work with larger Watch team to plan and strategize around custom art needs for upcoming VOD and Live airings
• The Assistant Editor will ensure custom artwork is accurately uploaded into central art software and displaying correctly across all digital platforms
• The Assistant Editor will learn and execute additional Audience Engagement tasks as needed, including but not limited to, Watch, Sport Pages, Alerts, Main App and Web Feeds, etc
• 1-3 years' experience in sports digital media/and or marketing
• General Photoshop skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple and varied tasks
• Strong sports knowledge relating to teams, players and storylines
• Sports takes place on nights, weekends and holidays – and those shifts will be regular and required
• Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
• Bachelor's Degree in communication arts, journalism or new media or equivalent combination of education experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk530-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.