Sr. Manager, Marketing
New York, NY
As part of its continued success and growth, ESPN+ is seeking an On-Platform Acquisition Manager who will work across multiple teams and business units to support the development of strategies and tactics on ESPN Platforms to drive ESPN+ acquisition of new subscribers. This role is a hybrid of skillsets, which include: data analysis, insights and analytics, business strategy & operations, and cross-functional project management.
• Support the Director of ESPN+ On-Platform Acquisition to develop actionable insights from data, analytics and research to implement product and editorial decisions that grow acquisition of ESPN+ subscribers across ESPN Platforms.
• Collaborate across all relevant groups including product, editorial, programming, production and both ESPN+ and Performance marketing to drive subscription.
• Work closely with teams focused on acquisition, such as Data Analytics, Product, and Marketing to Implement plans and measure effectiveness of each component to ensure refinement and performance evaluation.
• Provide insights around acquisition effectiveness of efforts, based on goals of increasing subscribers from ESPN touchpoints.
• Work closely with both DMED Data and ESPN Research teams as well as product and technology to ensure we have tooled ESPN Digital Products to maximize data, feedback and measurement of efforts.
• Clearly communicate acquisition results at a high level to key stakeholders.
• Minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant experience
• Strong understanding of ESPN Digital Products and fan behavior
• Ability to understand key consumer data
• Strong strategic thinker
• Excellent communicator with cross functional leadership
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
• Experience working with data/analytics teams
• DTC experience
• Experience with ESPN Digital products in a business setting
• Ability to both manage employees and influence colleagues
• Experience using data systems
• BA/BS degree required
• Advanced degree in business, data or another relevant field is preferred
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.