Epic Games is in need of a high-performing Global Travel and Expense Manager to join our Shared Services Team. This person will be a key stakeholder as the Global T&E function is built out to manage a growing scale. They will be involved in the day-to-day T&E cycle while also leading the T&E operations team. Someone with experience building out and managing key documentation and metrics for an operations team are all key components of success for this role. Successful applicants will be exceptional communicators with a sound knowledge of the travel and expense function as well as the cross-functional dependencies within the Finance team and beyond.
• Work with a team to establish globally standardized Travel & Expenses processes
• Perform day to day administrative duties of the Workday System, including pulling the Workday files for integrations, setting up new cardholders, making changes to cardholder access or business unit, deactivating accounts for terminated employees, and adding G/L accounts and expense types when needed
• Review daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure that data is processed correctly per Corporate policy; including performing reconciliations between Workday and the bank portals to ensure all transactions are successfully posted and resolve any discrepancies
• Review expense and P-Card reports submitted by employees for overall reasonableness and receipt attachment, ensuring that users are not in violation of Corporate T&E and P-Card policies. Ensure accurate coding
• Provide solutions to users problems in a timely manner to ensure high satisfaction and productivity
• Train all new travelers and P-card users in the use of the Expense reporting solution to adhere to the Global Corporate Policy
• Work with employee and business unit to assist and troubleshoot when a card may have been suspended or canceled
• Actively monitor T&E and PCard activity and when suspected, identify to Manager possible fraudulent activity, suspected exception matters, and/or non-compliance.
• Responsible for linking of new Corporate Card and/or Pcard to an employee in expense reporting system to ensure automated Corporate Card feed of charges
• Monitor Corporate Card payments and refunds
• Assist with audit requests, including providing copies of expense reports as required and answering any T&E questions as they arise
• Oversee Workday System maintenance, which includes making the necessary changes to audit rules, reports, and system settings to ensure compliance with Corporate Travel Policy. In addition, activate and maintain employee data and monitor out of pocket reimbursements
• Ensure that T&E and P-card process and procedure documentation and User documentation are properly maintained, and updates are created in a timely manner • Prepare accrual reports for month-end entries
• Produce monthly reporting metrics from the Workday system
• Work with Workday support and IT to resolve technical issues
• Research and respond to internal and external accounting/financial questions and resolve issues
• Perform Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Demonstrates strong analytical, communication, and writing skills
• Passionate about customer service
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Ability to innovate, adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment • Manages process well, and can influence business partners to adhere to company processes in a thoughtful way
• Experience with the monthly close process, accounts payable, and expense reporting • Identify improvement opportunities to help to improve operation management efficiency
• Participate in Accounting month-end close procedures
• Bachelor or Associates Degree required
• Travel & Expense management experience required
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience as an accounting group team member. • High proficiency working in Excel
• Must have experience with Workday or similar expense reporting software • Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail • Excellent written & verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Must be deadline-driven, organized, and exhibit problem-solving skills • Working knowledge of Accounts Payable desired
• Experience with Workday is a plus
• Proven ability to work with others to develop effective internal/external relationships with stakeholders and vendors
• Cary, NC
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r172pe-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.