Talent Sourcer (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Sourcer to join our team as a contractor. In this role your focus will be identifying, pursuing, and attracting world-class talent for our teams. We are at a unique place in our company's history as we build on our foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc.) as well as an online publishing organization. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
The person in this role will be responsible for:
• Utilizing effective sourcing strategies to build pipelines for various positions across multiple disciplines
• Partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop strategies to attract top-tier talent, sharing market insights to improve hiring decisions
• Engaging top talent across the industry; inspiring them to explore opportunities with Epic and convincing them to continue conversations with our hiring teams
• Helping to define, design and implement a sourcing practice for the organization globally
• Strategizing different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
• Contributing ideas and practices to our fast-paced, dynamic, quality driven recruiting team as they relate to your area of expertise
• Research and analyze competitor landscape incorporating data in search strategy and approach, and decision making
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• Demonstrated experience in a variety of sourcing techniques within the video game industry
• Show evidence of creating partnerships across a variety of functions to build on and create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and at all levels of the organization
• Ability to effectively network and interface with all levels of teams and leadership
• Experience engaging with hiring managers and establishing credibility with your deep understanding of their teams, objectives, and talent profiles
• Ability to juggle and switch priorities while sourcing across various departments
• You thrive in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment, are results driven and always operate with sense of urgency
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8jqk-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.