Epic Games is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer, to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games' information systems. Working with various security tools and technologies, the candidate will help with the daily analysis and triage of security events in our Enterprise.
In this role, you will
• Serve as primary support for Incident Response activities
• Perform daily, weekly review of malware activity and engage in virus response activities as part of our Malware Defense program.
• Help scan for, track and remediate vulnerabilities in our Enterprise as part of our Vulnerability Management program.
• Help maintain our SIEM including the tier1 triage and tuning of alerts and rule generation.
• Provide project support for key security projects as needed
• Help with automation of Security Operations tasks
• Help field and work security tickets in our helpdesk system
• Help review, edit and update Security Standards, Best Practices Guides and/or Daily Run Documents.
• Assist in the development, processing, and delivery of security related metric reports.
What we're looking for
• Basic knowledge of Information Security principles, technology and control processes
• Hands on Security Operations experience dealing with events and incidents
• Hands on Vulnerability Management experience with Nexpose, Nessus, Qualys etc.
• Hands on SIEM experience with Splunk, Arcsight, LogRhythm, etc
• General knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating Systems and networking
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills
• Proficient with Google Apps
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
• Ability to work an on-call as needed
If you'd like to be part of the future of the award winning Unreal Engine, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.