What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are growing the team, forging the first adventures in LEGO Fortnite, and blending the engaging and welcoming Fortnite universe with the creativity and playfulness of LEGO.
We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Producer to drive one of our gameplay pods dedicated to the LEGO Fortnite project. In this role, you will work with designers, artists, engineers and product managers to build the path forward for LEGO Fortnite.
In this role, you will
• Oversee the development and regular release of innovative gameplay content
• Manage the coordination of project timelines, resources, and deliverables within your gameplay pod
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a unified and compelling gameplay experience that aligns with the collaborative vision of LEGO and Fortnite
• Manage the closing of your milestones, allowing for agile innovation and guaranteeing each release meets our standards of excellence and innovation
• Continuously explore and implement new strategies to engage players, ensuring the content remains fresh and relevant
• Lead and inspire a team of game developers and designers, promoting a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence
• Incorporate player feedback to refine and improve future gameplay content and experiences. Be passionate about listening to players and their feedback
What we're looking for
• A strong understanding of data driven development
• Experience running a large, distributed development team
• Experience with multi-platform titles, from development to release and through the live operations phase
• A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary overhead
• Extensive experience in gameplay production
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge of game design and player engagement
• Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and lead teams to perform above and beyond
• Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
• A specific interest and familiarity with Fortnite and LEGO is a plus!
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qq24-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.