Full Time Job
Senior Accountant, Studio Finance
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Accounting at Epic
What you'll do
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our US Controllership team based in Cary, North Carolina. You will be responsible for various accounting functions, management reporting, and some aspects of the monthly close process. Your duties for the Senior Accountant include timely and accurate monthly analysis and reporting within assigned deadlines. This position requires a strong knowledge of accounting principles and accounting functions from both a detailed and big-picture perspective.
In this role, you will
• Manage accounts payable invoice approvals process
• Prepare customer invoices
• Reconciliation of cash accounts
• Assist accounting manager with month-end close responsibilities
• Post monthly, quarterly, and yearly accruals
• Assist with annual audit
• Manage Esports prize payment process
• Prepare documentation to ensure that certain accounting policies and procedures can be memorialized in writing
• Assist with other accounting duties, as required.
What we're looking for
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or business administration
• Certified Accounting Designation is preferred
• 3 to 5 years of related work experience
• Experience using ERP systems or complex accounting software systems preferred
• Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Attention to detail, organization and experience in a fast paced environment
• Interest in gaming preferred
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.