What We Do
Put your design skills to work at a cutting-edge company that challenges the norm. From character and level design to competitive gameplay and system design, help shape the future of interactive entertainment at Epic.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Consumer Social team. In this position, you will have a role in designing features and UI screens by generating wireframes and prototypes. You will then work with engineers and artists to ship these features to millions of users. The ideal candidate would have expertise in user-centered design, an understanding of effective social-oriented systems, and experience in mobile UX/UI design.
In this role, you will
• Translate goals and constraints into compelling user-facing features
• Creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
• Present and pitch designs to product managers and engineers
• Work alongside engineers, artists, and UX researchers to develop features
• Help develop and maintain the aesthetic of the app
• Establish a robust design system and maintain it
• Lead the design processes for the Consumer Social team
What we're looking for
• 5+ years of real world experience designing for mobile social environments
• Demonstrated ability to implement UI widgets and features in a game engine
• Expert ability to create wireframes and prototypes
• Successfully designed UI/UX features that were implemented into a mobile title, preferably a top 100 title.
• Skilled in Sketch, along with Figma or other prototyping and mockup tools
• Familiar with Photoshop/Illustrator or other art tools
• Strong knowledge of UX design processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to see features through to completion and rapidly modify design as information changes
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmzk1-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.