What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Creative Services team delivers creative to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You'll Do
As a member of the team, you will help bring Fortnite Creative Experiences to players as well as help grow our Creator ecosystem by promoting the latest Fortnite Creative tools. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and have a history of working within marketing environments.
In This Role You Will
• Track progress on Fortnite Creative Events production to help plan publishing production efforts against these by scheduling meetings, taking notes, and otherwise help the team stay organized and on track.
• Work with internal Partnerships teams and external IP holders to understand rights and approvals processes for licensed promotional materials.
• Assist in creating and documenting production processes for supporting Fortnite Creative publishing promotion efforts.
• Coordinate with marketing, community and localization teams to define asset needs and support weekly communications across all languages
• Gather specs and messaging in order to create, track, localize and deliver asset needs for the global Publishing team. This can include assets for social channels, in-game, websites, merchandising and swag, and platform stores.
What We're Looking For
• Previous experience in game marketing or agency production role
• Knowledge of project management processes and graphic design processes and tools
• Able to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding, schedule-driven environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Solid communications skills, both oral and written
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5ene-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.