Procurement Operations Coordinator
Finance/Accounting at Epic
What we do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, purchasing, FP&A, and more.
In this role, you will
• Assist in the preparation and review of Epic Games, Inc's US GAAP consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis
• Draft financial statement footnotes and related supporting schedules
• Research, interpret and conclude on US GAAP accounting disclosure requirements
• Compile and communicate monthly consolidated results to internal stakeholders
• Prepare analytical schedules, variance analyses, and provide support for internal financial reporting requests
• Assist in the intercompany elimination process during monthly global consolidation
• Liaise with external auditors with year-end audit
• Continuously look for opportunities to gain efficiencies in financial reporting procedures and processes
• Actively participate in projects, such as reporting systems upgrades and operational improvements
What we're looking for
• CPA preferred with 3+ years of public accounting experience
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other members of the US and international accounting and finance teams
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Experience with Workiva and/or Workday a plus
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbonvx-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.