Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world's largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion
friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world's leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.
Through Unreal Engine, Epic Games Store, and Epic Online Services, Epic provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers and creators to build, distribute, and operate games and other content. Epic has over 40 offices
worldwide with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
Epic Games is now looking to hire its first UK-based Contracts Manager to support its growing European operations. Alongside a team of 17 contract admins based in the US, you will assist the Legal Team on a wide range
of contracts from drafting through to execution. This position will interact with Epic's European subsidiaries, as well as many different departments within the Epic organization, including Marketing, Finance, and Sales. The role
(once lock-down restrictions are lifted) will be based in central London, together with some of Epic's UK-based lawyers, with the option to part work from home.
- Processing a diverse range of commercial agreements (NDAs, consultancy agreements, license agreements)
- Overseeing contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherding the process in its entirety, including obtaining required approvals, creating final agreements, and managing signing and execution
- Coordinating actions with internal stakeholders and addressing issues as they arise, with appropriate escalation to the Legal Team when required
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation in a professional and personable manner
- Working with the Legal Team to draft and update template contracts to reflect best practice and changing legislation
- Meeting turnaround expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Maintaining impeccable records, filing and data entry
- Data entry
- You ideally have at least 5 years' experience with legal transactional documents, and are from a legal or business background
- You have good knowledge and meaningful experience with contract/document management software and process
- Meticulous attention to detail even in high pressure situations
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines and ideally have experience working as a partner to sales/commercial teams
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Salesforce experience is a plus
If you are passionate about contracts and are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills and a knack for multi-tasking, then we'd like to speak with you! Please submit your CV.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1pyo-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.