Epic Games is looking for an Associate Producer for its Cary, NC Studio who will manage day-to-day operations, maintenance, and support of Epic's video game products. The qualified individual will lead the implementation of updates, upgrades, and changes to our products based on user feedback and analysis to enable Epic to bring games to market incorporating cutting edge social, measurement, and analytics.
• Collaborate with members of internal cross-functional business teams, including Community, Events, PR, Legal, Publishing, and Development Teams.
• Communicating summaries of projects, initiatives, and game events to Stakeholders and Leaders.
• Managing KPI; ensuring project goals, objectives and milestones are achieved.
• Use issue tracking software as well as automation tools specifically, Atlassian Jira, Confluence, and Gsuite.
• Manage game development and new features, maintain calendars and production schedules, and determine tasks and deliverables to teams of engineers and designers.
• Tracking and ensuring bugs and issues are resolved in time, prioritizing, and making calls on items to focus on for the team.
• Work with key stakeholders to define the vision, strategy, method of execution, and feature requirements for our games.
• Manage day to day operations with third parties and external studios.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or closely related field from a US institution, or its foreign equivalent.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicant must have minimum five (5) years of post-degree progressive, professional experience
in the video game industry, specifically with the following:
• Developing and managing eSports competitions and tournaments.
• Setting KPIs and the metrics by which to analyze them.
• Jira Atlassian, Confluence, GSuite.
• Working with live stream and eSports productions.
• Working on live eSports events.
• Applicants must also pass a background check.
• Multiple Openings for this Position.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n416-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.