This role is responsible for coordinating the overall sales efforts for the Latin American and US Hispanic market, not limited to Free TV, Pay TV, SVOD, AVOD and transactional for all of eOne's content portfolio, both first run and library. The position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
• • • Coordinate the department in all sales functions plus collaborate with marketing, rights, research and legal.
• Mine extensive library of content in order to identify potential sales opportunities and prepare sales packages for all platforms.
• Draft departmental paperwork, including Deal Confirmations, deal memos, deal trackers and other related forms for distribution within all departments.
• Handle assigned clients and relationships to create sales opportunities, negotiate & close deals.
• Establish relationships with new clients to expand the company's footprint in the region and drive additional revenue.
• Participate in weekly/biweekly Sales, International TV and Digital team meetings/calls.
• Work on Sales Estimates for prospective television product and submit to TV International.
• Collaborate closely with contract admin to ensure accuracy of availability dates and help maintain integrity of metadata in database, with particular focus on First Run titles.
• Collaborate closely with various areas of the business including Senior Business and Legal Affairs Teams to coordinate contract drafting and review; Deliveries Leads to ensure elements and materials reach clients on a timely basis; and Senior Director of International marketing to organize and coordinate special events, including screenings and markets.
• Maintaining Monthly tracking of deals and pricing.
• Support the senior teams with additional duties as needed, including, but not limited to creating sales reports, coordinating travel or scheduling calls with clients
• • • 3+ years experience in Film or Television industry with a strong understanding of the PTV, Free TV and Online SVOD distribution business. Experience in the Latin American and US Hispanic TV and Film landscape is a plus but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with written and oral, fluency in Spanish, and English.
• Strong Excel skills a must (will be tested)
• Manage the overall day to day operations as required
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
• Positive and professional demeanor with ability to handle pressure
• Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and resourcefulness
• Advanced University/College degree required with an educational background in Business, Finance, Arts, Media or other
• Good Project Management skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Windows XP, Power Point, Photoshop
• Highly motivated and driven to exceed sales targets
• A keen understanding of consumer behavior and trends within realms of broadcasting and film distribution as well as new and emerging opportunities
• Knowledge of the global streaming market.