Manager, Financial Reporting
The successful incumbent will handle the operating expenses globally across the Film and Television business. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of managed expenses, reporting and analysis of actuals against targets and historical periods.
• Preparation and posting of payroll journal entries across multiple entities
• Consolidation, tracking and reviewing managed expenses within divisions
• Review of month end accruals and prepayments to ensure accuracy of recorded costs in Film and Television including intercompany allocations.
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations across divisions
• Compilation and review of monthly and quarterly packs against prior periods, budget and forecasts as well as analysis including commentary
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly dashboards with snapshots of activity by division and on a consolidated level
• Ad hoc schedules and requests to accommodate and support business
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and professional accounting designation (or nearing completion)
• Minimum 3 + years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices and reporting requirements
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner to the relevant audience
• Sound analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to set priorities and balance multiple deliverables and cope in fast paced, multifaceted environment with tight turnarounds
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to performance success
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71ob9-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.